Terms & Conditions
1. Alfa Lusso’s web site (the "Website") is operated by Alfa Lusso Services whose registered address is at Oakendene Industrial Estate, Bolney Cowfold, West Sussex, RH13 8AZ ("Alfa Lusso" "we", "us", "our").
2. These terms relate to your use of our Website. Other terms may apply to Services provided via our Website, and you should check to see what specific terms apply to any Services which you use.
3. We may terminate, change or suspend any part of our website, including any content, features, and hours of availability or these terms at any time. Continued use of our website after we have made any such changes will signify your consent to the changes.
4. Copyright in the material contained in our website belong to Alfa Lusso, its affiliates or its licensors. All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved.
5. Alfa Lusso grants to you a licence to make one free copy of the information contained herein for personal or non-commercial use only. Accordingly, unless otherwise expressly stated, no part of the website may be copied, performed in public, broadcast or adapted without Alfa Lusso's prior written permission. Any other use of materials on our website, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited.
6. Alfa Lusso and the Alfa Lusso logo and all brands and products referred to or detailed in the website are the trade marks of Alfa Lusso or its affiliates. No rights are granted in respect of any of the above trade marks. If you are in doubt whether an item is a trade mark of Alfa Lusso or its affiliates, please contact us for clarification.
7. While Alfa Lusso has taken every effort to ensure that the information contained within our website is correct and kept up-to-date, you should be aware that, at any given time, some of the information may be incomplete, inaccurate or may have become out-of-date. Alfa Lusso gives no warranty or makes any representation regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of the content of the website. Further, no warranty is given that our website will be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of any losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
8. Subject to the next paragraph, Alfa Lusso excludes all liability for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party – including, without limitation, any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts or use of money whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise – in connection with the use, inability to use, or the results of use or non-use of the website.
9. Nothing in these terms or the website shall limit our liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising out our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
10. The use of third party website is entirely at your own risk. Links contained in our website do lead to other website not under our control, and we accept no liability for, or endorse, the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Accordingly, you should read the terms and conditions of those website and direct any questions or comments about the linked website's contents to the relevant website provider.
11. You are not entitled (nor will you assist others) to set up links from your own website to the website (whether by hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, toggling or otherwise) without our prior written consent, which we may grant or withhold at our absolute discretion.
12. We are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with our Privacy Statement. Our Privacy Statement should be read in conjunction with these terms and conditions and forms an integral part of these terms.
13. If you transmit defamatory material to the website this may result in criminal and/or civil proceedings being commenced against you and you shall at all times indemnify Alfa Lusso against all losses, expenses, damages, costs (including reasonable legal costs) suffered or incurred by Alfa Lusso in relation thereto.
14. Nothing in these terms confers on any third party any benefits under the provisions of the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or equivalent locally applicable laws. This does not affect any right or remedy of any person which exists or is available otherwise than pursuant to this Act or equivalent locally applicable laws.
15. If any part of these terms is found to be void or unenforceable, it will be severed from the rest of the terms which shall remain unaffected.
16. You are granted access to the website on condition that you accept all of the above and the application of English law and the exclusive use of the English courts to govern matters in relation to the website subject to mandatory provisions of applicable law. You also agree to indemnify Alfa Lusso and not to hold Alfa Lusso liable for the result (foreseeable or otherwise) of your actions or omissions based on material contained herein.